PS 90 is a formerly abandoned public school designed by Charles B.J. Snyder in 1905 located at 220 West 148th Street between Frederick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevards. There are 75 units in a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom, all with landscaped courtyard views either north or south facing. About 50% of the units have closed or are currently in contract.
In August when we gave you a first look at PS 90, the common spaces had not yet been completed. In the photo gallery below is a look at the building’s amenities that include a media room, fitness room, art room, and a storage room.
Each unit at PS90 features high ceilings (up to 12 feet), Herringbone pattern European oak floors, Quartzite countertops and custom walnut toned cabinetry, and is equipped with Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances and thermostatically controlled central air and heat.
- National Dance Institute Finds a New Home (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Harlem’s PS90 Finally Makes Passing Grade (observer.com)
- Harlem Real Estate Round Up: Fall 2010 (uptownflavor.com)