Halstead Property Development Marketing, StreetEasy, BrickUnderground.com, and Katz & Matz, PC have joined forces to host a first-time homebuyers seminar to help New Yorkers understand the mechanics of purchasing a home for the first time in New York City.
With interest rates at an all-time low, new digital resources and incredible pricing on available products, the real estate market has never been more appealing to first-time buyers. However, with constantly changing mortgage regulations and overall market concerns, some consumers can feel overwhelmed when making the leap to purchase.
Experts at this seminar will address the most important things buyers need to know when purchasing for the first time now, including:
– How to qualify for a mortgage in today’s market
– Pros and cons of renting vs. buying
– Current state of the New York real estate market
– Online transparency and buying in the digital era
– The right questions to ask your broker
– Everything you need to know about a land-lease cond-ops
Event speakers include:
– Stephen G. Kliegerman, Executive Director of Halstead Property Development Marketing, LLC
– Dawn Doherty, Vice President of Strategic Development of StreetEasy
– Teri Rogers, CEO and Editorial Director of BrickUnderground.com
– Dave Forbes, Loan Officer
– Steven Matz, Partner of Katz & Matz, PC
The event will take place on November 16 from 6 to 8 p.m. at 88 Morningside, a premier new development located on Morningside Avenue at 122nd Street. The one-hour seminar will start at 6 p.m., with a reception to follow until 8 p.m., including catering and specialty cocktails from local Harlem gem, 67 Orange. Additionally, all panel speakers will be on hand following the seminar to answer questions about purchasing real estate for the first time in today’s market.
RSVP: Event is free to attend, but space is limited, and attendees must RSVP to reserve a seat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
88 Morningside is comprised of 73 units including 47 one-bedroom, 17 two-bedroom, and nine three-bedroom apartments and the building features original design elements and exclusive amenities that rival those found in many of the top buildings in Manhattan including a roof deck with an outdoor kitchen, spa-like bathrooms, gourmet open kitchens, a media lounge, and a virtual concierge. 88 Morningside’s successful team of developers includes: Beatrice Sibblies, managing partner at BOS Development, Edward Poteat, director of real estate finance for Horsford & Poteat Realty, and Sara Herbstman, partner of The Bluestone Organization. For more information, please visit: http://www.88morningside.com.